Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Foodie Friday - Apple Crisp

***Apple Crisp ***

Preheat oven to 375 F.
Butter a 13x9 pan.
Peel, core, and slice 4 cups apples (prefer tart to sweet, but it's up to you.)
Layer apples in pan.
Mix together:

1/2 c whole wheat flour (you can use all purpose, but I've been trying to add fiber to diet.)
1/2 c oats
3/4 c brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c melted butter

Spread crumble onto apples.

Bake for 30 minute.

Excellent warm with vanilla ice cream on top!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home