Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Foodie Friday - Goulash

1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
2 cans stewed tomatos, onion, and celery ***DO NOT DRAIN***
1 c elbow macaroni, cooked and drained per pkg instructions
Italian Seasoning
Garlic
Salt/Pepper
Parmeasan Cheese

*Prepare ground beef in large skillet (I prefer cast iron for added flavor.)
*Prepare macaroni in large sauce pot.
*Drain beef.
*Drain macaroni and add to beef.
*Add veggies to beef & macaroni.
*Season to taste. Top w/ cheese.

It's nothing fancy...but it's quick, filling, and good.
Works well with your favorite lettuce salad and garlic bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home