Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Thong-Along:Christmas Song Thong



***A Christmas Thong w/ a touch of whimsy...a poinsettia in place of a playboy bunny tail. I thought this would look really cute with a red nightie. It's made with Wintuk yarn for durability. Only took me an hour...give or take. Amazing what you can do with leftovers!*** ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Awesome! Now I am in the mood for Xmas Jingles!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

The poinsettia is a nice touch..will draw the eyes to the rear. Hope this present is a fun one.

5:15 PM  
Blogger DixieRedHead said...

Love the yarn choice! That will last thru many washings! Enjoy!

5:27 PM  
Blogger none said...

It is like a Christmas package!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Oooh, sassy!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

Where are you going to put the mistletoe? Cute thong, btw!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jaye said...

This is fabulous! Perfect gift for Christmas. You really need to publish the pattern :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Woo hoo for the Christmas pattern! Just in time for me to make one for Christmas in July (thats my B-day) so I can have a little surprise waiting for my mister! Awesome thong!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home