Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Recycled Sari Silk Purse w/ Bells


This is my original design. When I saw this Recycled Silk in the www.woolconnection.com catalog, I envisioned a purse w/ a black lining. I wasn't satisfied until I added the bells. Had to search and search, but I'm glad I found them at Sanctuary Crystals in Alsip, IL. I'm considering submitting to the 2007 CPAD calendar. I need to write it all out and check it, etc. If I get it proofread and (hopefully) tested....I'll submit for sure. Thanks for looking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home