Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Monday, October 03, 2005

'05 Crochetville Scarf Swap




The scarves were crocheted for my swap recipient in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

The reversible one was inspired by an old reversible baby blanket pattern and the Patons Canadiana Stained Glass yarn. The white one is a basic basketweave stitch done with Carons Simply Soft and a mohair carrying yarn/thread.

UPDATE: SHE LOVED THEM BOTH!!!

I received my scarf from the other end of the swap at the end of the month...Very warm...wool. And she even made one for my daughter. Thank you so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home