Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fisherman Afghan 08-2005


This was my longest WIP ever. It took nearly 10 years off and on. It was made to fit a full sized (double) bed. We love it...nice and warm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wrayne said...

Oh my goodness, this bedspread is GORGEOUS!!! You must be so proud of it and the time it took to make it shows the love you put into the piece.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Beautiful! I just finished my first crocheted aran too, and it's such an amazing feeling! I love the pattern you used; it's so intricate! :)

2:24 AM  
Blogger LG said...

Wow! It's really beatiful! I love it!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home