Hooked 1989

Welcome to my crochet world. Here I will share with you my past projects as well as my new endeavors. Thanks for stopping by. ***NEW!*** View Foodie Friday entries for yummy, yummy food, libations, and tips!

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Originally from central Illinois, moved to Chicagoland in 1996.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sweaters...BH&G Simply Creative Crochet






First, never make wearables out of Homespun...it stretches way too much!
Second, I don't think I'll ever buy this magazine again...both sweaters had to have the fronts ripped out more than once and I marked all the repeats w/ stitch markers to insure I didn't lose my place and even locked myself away from the little one to make sure I was counting properly. Never again. Anyway...the following pictures are the Basketweave Coat and the Wrap Cardigan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pissy! All that hard work just to have it lose it's shape! Looks like you did excellent hook work though...

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am having trouble with the sleeve shaping on the wrap cardigan pattern. If I am doing it correctly, it sure looks funny!Can you help me?

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home